Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The #1 Billboard Song On The Day You Were Born

While not directly country music, there is a fun little link that will tell you the Billboard #1 chart-topping song on the day you were born. A guy by the name of Josh Hoshler spent two months of unemployement putting together the list back in 2004 and has faithfully kept it updated ever since.

Says Hosler, "Since I was 12 years old, the charts have filled the role of sports in my life. I miss the days when Casey Kasem was counting down the top 40 songs "straight from the official Billboard chart." I'd like to get people as excited as I am about finding out how my favorite songs stack up against their competitors in the pop music arena."

There are some country crossover acts on the list including Elvis Presley, Kenny Rogers, The Eagles and Faith Hill. The artist with the #1 on the day I was born? The cool Mr. Al Green. What is yours?

Click here to go straight to Flashback Charts.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar