Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud

Another NOTD on my nubs. This time is Enchanted Once Upon a Cloud, which was a one-time release on New Year's Day, so I snatched one up.




I was slightly underwhelmed when I received it, but loved it much more once I put it on! There is a great pink shimmer in person--if only I had sunlight. Two easy coats. Super pigmented though, so it could be a careful on coater.


Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud, cloudy weather

Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud, outdoor with flash

Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud, indoor with flash

Sometimes, it's okay to wear just ONE polish. It feels weird for me, but I think it is nice to showcase just one polish every now and again.

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar